About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Translate

Facebook Link

Twitter Link

Featured Post

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

Monday, October 15, 2018

Panipat Accident and Play (2018)

Someone said somewhere, to know the reality of democracy and elections, check stand up comedies. I checked a few and felt repulsive about the way they were hurling slangs, abuses and reality has been intermixed with added and projected mirch-masala as per their gain. But then that's the comedians work, don't watch, if you don't like.

Comedies on tragedies

Till the time, you don't know real bites of tragedies, they would not look that bad. But once you start realizing that, nothing can be more repulsive than them.

Think of a situation, where some real stand up comedian err experimenter took you on a trail of some happenings or mishappenings and you went ahead with those plays to know the facts of some crime tales -- operations, diseases including deaths (assisted murders). Both these people were in different zone on thinking mode and probably search results also. Then there were live commentators. Live commentaries were another aspect of eye opening about this gambling. 

I feared in this search trail zone once, when I had to go to Panipat. I said yes, but some recent accident was on mind. 

I never felt like that way, I feared that day of accident (in 2018, I guess). There was a large size truck-trala, much behind my car. I gave the signal to turn the other side of road from nearby crossing to take a U-turn, nearby Dohara or Dahara or whatever it was as I was doubtful of that way. My car was too slow and on right side of road. Just when I was about to cross, it came from right side of the road and hit my car driver side. That moment was like last moment of life. It was too bigger even to check from my car and my driver-side door was blocked. Even before I could understand anything that trala went away from my sight. I was a bit relaxed now with tears in eyes, with strange kind of fear but came out of car as car had stopped working. Till that time, some more people and vehicles had also surrounded my car. One said, madam tyre gone. I had also noted that by that time. Rear tyre of my car's right side (driver side) had a big hole like pieced by some iron rode. Tyre was totally damaged, flat on road, the way, that even my car had a tilt that side. I asked people there if some car mechanic was nearby or could be called. The guy who said, "madam tyre gaya", said, "across the road" -- opposite side to the one, I was trying to take a U-turn. Driver side door had some problem in opening but it was working. I started the car again and it started. I crossed the road. There was a small tea shop. Some children were playing there. A women was sweeping nearby that shop and dust was all around. Some man looked towards me and then towards that lady and said to her, "madam chai banao". I was already disturbed and this non-sense was irritating more. Around same time, some policeman came there. And a tractor and trolley with organic fertilized (gobar-khad) in it. I asked this tea stall person, where was car mechanic shop? Or if someone could change that flat tyre. And he said, wait. We will call. I asked him, how much time will it take? And he said rudely, "madam, time to lagega."  Drama was going on and I came back inside my car to ignore that and said, I am waiting for that mechanic there. 

After some time, a guy came and changed the tyre. What a small problem was that. There were damages to the right side of car but I was safe. But 

The precision of tyre piercing and operations and accidents files were open again. The horror, I was feeling since some last few years was there in front of me. But still I was not able to understand as much as later cases, especially Covid-19 opened my eyes.  That day, I was on my way to Chandigarh to discuss some cases somewhere and to file a case in High Court. But even up to that time, I had not the realization of scale of this gambling. 

After that, don't know why, I did not feel like to go ahead as planned. As just before this accident, two accident tries on the same road were there, the same day. One, by a speeded Haryana roadways and then just after some time, a tractor was coming from opposite side, with full speed in wrong direction. This was the third try. I did not want to take chance fearing the forth. And I turned back, not back to Rohtak but Delhi side. Something was boiling in mind. But don't know why, came back and again went ahead as planned. I reached Chandigarh almost in the evening. News was already online in different forms. High court plan was cancel for the time. Direction had already become towards Delhi now. Further cases, made that direction even stronger. 

After some days, there was an accident of IPS Sanjeev Bhatt's son car. And again there was some trala and conspiracies theories. Can only say, strange world of crime and criminals.

Print and Pencil, Blah, blah college

Place, date, vehicles, plays. No-one can understand such complexities, without cross checking facts, across different cases.

Some trala was there even in MDU, Gate No. 1 accident case. Though, I could not understand anything then. Did not even had any doubt on that. But, I had not been provided camera footage of that time by university people even after request on whatever excuse, raised some questions. I read that case also again and tried to search some questions answers unsuccessfully then. I guess, codes or cryptic case language have those answers.

Like intestinal operation development of my mother in December 2019, alongside exams fraud case in December 2019?

No comments: