About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Translate

Facebook Link

Twitter Link

Featured Post

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Eco-21, 6-9 July, 2009

Eco-21, what's that?

What's so special about this X-Ray Film?

I don't know. I did not get this part. But in 2018, some colleague said something (cryptic?) and I was like what was so special about that? It was a simple microscopic operation. And I checked these documents again.

I came across this Eco 21 word in many forms. 























Seems nothing special? Simple routine medical documents? I do think so. Leave past pains or hurdles in past. Whatever they were, in whatever forms and however happened. Happened by concerned people ignorance or with awareness. 

But should not forget our rational and scientific approach. That's important to understand the designs and patterns. At times, we tend to forget or try to ignore, some happenings or mishappenings when they happen with us. But when it comes to near and dear ones, especially when you start realizing that kids are also becoming part of these patterns, then it's time to act.

No comments: