About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Translate

Facebook Link

Twitter Link

Featured Post

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

 Violence H#16, Type-3

What was happening after October 2018? House rent drama and violence seems related and conspired.

In October 2018, I took a home on rent in Omaxe but suspected something foul so could not shift. Rather felt better to take some time and put a double door LG Freeze there. As said earlier, I had started hitting in dark to get answers to so many questions. 

I had also started again repair my house requests (H#30, Type-4) 


The weak before violence correspondence






After this meeting, I went to H#16, Type-3. And what was that? 
Met there Dr. Vikas Siwach (President MDUTA) and Dr. Sajjan Dahiya. First, Dr. Vikas came there, just when I reached at that house door. Then Dr. Sajjan Dahiya. Met this guy first time. I did not even know till that time that he was a faculty in MDU. 
Some request to repair my house H#30, Type-4 turned into argument with Dr. Vikas Siwach. And I said, I will study here in this H#16, Type-3 till that time. 
Meanwhile, Dr. Sajjan Dahiya, much junior to me started talking in quarrelsome and offensive language. I advised him not to fall prey to unnecessary incentives as probably you don't know the history of this house (H#16, Type-3) or house (H#30, Type-4). And I came back. 

Same day or next day I guess, I had shifted some of my furniture to this house H#16, Type-3 as a protest. There was no logic to occupy this house along with my current house and to pay for both from my pay. Neither I had that much time. For a single person managing one house is difficult along with job and especially the kind of environment I was facing. 
Why any person would do that? Until and unless forced to do that as everyone isn't a muscular or power goon and cannot behave that way. Some people believe in this kinda protest only.

Just after few days, on 10-4-2019
I had a class and student did not come. I waited for some time but instead of students got this GB (General Branch) letter. 


On the day of violence, I got this GB letter dated 9-4-2019
in response to my complain of 26-12-2018
(Check response gap) Means design had already been well planned.
You will find the same date 9-4-2019 on Dr. Sajjan Dahiya's interesting letter "Found some furniture, outside home" -- next post on furniture.



If you are able to understand this cryptic model of writing, please do inform me. In case we have a house within campus, we don't get HRA so there is no meaning of mention or special cut on that name of H#30, Type-3. Even my complain was not about house 30 but house 16. 

Just few days back before this violence, I read on some local media person social site something,
 "Iska Illage jaroori hai"
I had posted that screenshot on my twitter also if I am not wrong, but unable to find now. I had also conveyed the same to Vice Chancellor verbally -- that some murder plan seems under way. And Vice Chancellor said, no such thing would happen -- that was my last meeting to Vice Chancellor.
Vice Chancellor never met after that, not even after request/s.

No comments: