About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Translate

Facebook Link

Twitter Link

Featured Post

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Violence H#16, Type-3 (10-4-2019)

This case has been divided into three parts:

1. Pre Violence Happenings Including a brief description of  
     H#16, Type-3 happenings/mishappenings and my complaints to whoever I could
Interesting reply of then VC, 2012, Prof. Ramphal Hooda "Bhoot aa gaye honge, havan karwa lo"
     H#30, Type-4 happenings and mishappenings and complaints
     Focus pre-violence week
2. Violence Day Drama 
3. Post Violence Authorities Behaviour and Committee Drama/Report
What I noticed while going through these cases and documents is that every date, month, year, timing, who's who at chairs at that time, surrounding and most words in these documents indicate something. 
Another interesting note was provocation factors before most of these cases, ignorance of the concerned person of specific codes and their importance. Psycho study? Surveillance abuse? SWOT analysis? And so much work while getting this level of perfection to get desired results. 

Some documents for your view:



Repair

Repair

Special Play/Drama even before I entered this home.
Only if I knew then meaning of all this!

5th April, 2019, Still Repair!

Talk to VC, Registrar in between all this
And shifted only some furniture to H#16, Type-3
Talk with Dr. Vikas Siwach, President, MDUTA and strange talk (?) by Dr. Sajjan Dahiya 
(Much junior to me. Met first time.)
I would be thankful if those who said we have recording could put that online.

And Social FB warnings "Iska Ilage Jaroori Hai"
And on 10-4-2019, M.Tech students did not come. 
Rather I got this: Special ROP cuts!
Interesting!?
Above 85000/
and these special calculations by general branch people.
The same people who could not repair H#16, Type-3 when I was in that home.
And could not this H#30, Type-4
Rather tried to kick me out to omaxe (To create another 14!?) 
Special designer party? 
Somewhat like Covid-19? That's nothing compare to 14 as I had gone through much till this time and had known a bit more than required for common people (In these people's language!).



Interesting people probably had no idea that I had even written in official mail that I will shift to H#16, Type-3 till repair of H#30, Type-4 or provide me a safe and livable home. 
They have created this later (Check date and month)



Got this even later:

In created cases, you will always find such designs. These designers also designed special videos of outside house and inside house. Again got that CD even much later after requests. And that day PGI drama! Oops! Have some of those special doc created prints err documents also!
You will find some part of that in this case study book.

After reading these documents along with some diseases and operation and deaths details in next few cases, I hope common people would be able or at least try to check/stop some special diseases creations. 

No comments: