About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Translate

Facebook Link

Twitter Link

Featured Post

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Campus Crime Series-1 (From where to start?)

From where to start (Campus Crime Series)? 

In 2017, it was extreme form of abuse, bullying, food and water related poisoning and day by day plays and nautankees in classes, labs, roads, office, meetings, when I gave up. But it was a conditional resignation as much had already happened in meetings and office also. 

Like some criminal politician (Mr. Vinas Siwach, academician?) challenged in some departmental meeting “give unconditional resignation and it would be accepted within 10-minutes, on record!”

I had been called back after my conditional resignation with the assurance that things would improve but probably much more was there to see and face ahead. From 2017-2021, it was like flood of crafted and drafted cases, one after the other started hitting, in office, neighbour, on the road, in the market. 

But I did not come back to bow down or get lost by threats. But at the same time, I was so fed up of this place MDU, I called my own, that I started hating it. At times, I survived just by thinking, “think why you are still alive else you had been dead long back and dead bodies don’t feel”; no pain, no torture, no humiliation; nothing!

What I realized with every case that the world, I was living and this world, these cases have been showing me, were totally different world. It also opened my eyes to some extent, the way system is working.

Before Covid-19, I had suspected so-many things including some deaths, accidents and diseases. But Covid-time, kinda leads me to that tunnel, where I was looking at nothing with much suspected mind but conformity. The horror was in front of my eyes to watch, to feel, to realize this disgusting politically infected world. It was like “Flames of Murders” were crying for help and it’s these people who kept me alive all through this. Diseases and related cases would be part of some other book/s or crime series.

For a while, let’s start Campus Crime Series from some special tea and neem case relation”. After all, neighbours come first. And along with you people and these writings, I do wanna know what that relation is?

No comments: