About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Translate

Facebook Link

Twitter Link

Featured Post

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

Monday, October 3, 2022

Sector-14 to Big Boss House # 16, Type-3

Sector-14 to Big Boss House # 16, Type-3 

I joined DET (Now UIET), MDU on 6.10.2008
After joining went home and went straight to grandpa's room. I informed him that I joined but did not like this new department environment. Someone just outside Director office made some students "murga" and was talking in strange Haryanvi language. When I entered that waiting room, he looked towards me and said, "Madam you can sit here and wait for Director sir. Director sir will come after some time, in Haryanvi again." 

Hoon! Grandpa responded that he was listening. And then asked, "Did you join or not?"

I informed, I did, as Director sir had come just after some time. But strangely, few people had already joined before me, even without any medical certificate. When I went on Friday, I had been informed that I was late, by Director sir. Though it was 4.30 PM or 4.45PM. On that had been informed that Saturday, there cannot be any joining, so come on Monday. Today, no-one was there except me and that Haryanvi speaking sir, up to that time. 

(I myself used to speak Haryanvi but not in office, mostly in Haryana roadways (daily up down from Rohtak to Delhi days). This department taught me that too, along with many such things, for good or for bad.)

Grandpa interrupted and said, "People try to be over-smart, especially with newcomers like you. Who joined first and who later, makes a difference in seniority, but it's OK. It wouldn't matter in long run. I know, you will overcome such petty things."

UIET (DET, Department of Engineering then) Biotechnology Department environment was not that unfamiliar. Biotechnology faculty was from Bio-Sciences, my earlier department. Directly or indirectly, I knew all of them. Some were seniors. Some had joined along with me. All of them were PhD. compared to other departments of this institute, where except few, most were M.Tech. Some had even experience of teaching and further research, including Young Scientist Project. Engineering in Biotechnology was a comparatively new field in India. Though later on I felt that director sir was helping, so forgot a few more such happenings.

Just after few months of joining, I had an accident in the parking of department. And it took almost one and half year to recover fully. Due to this accident, I had to leave hostel as I needed someone as help. I took a flat in sector-14. My landlord lady was a soft spoken and helping lady. 

One day, landlord lady asked me to vacate the house. Just a day before, some MLA wife visited my landlords. 
The landlord lady said, her son was planning to come to India. So they needed that upper portion for some bathroom repair. Then she asked me, "Do you know that lady?" -- MLA wife, who visited yesterday.
I said, yes, she is an MLA wife. Though don't know much and don't like that family. With that, I gave a stop to that conversation.

I had already applied for campus housing and was waiting for the same. So did not give much attention to that conversation. But next day again, landlord lady asked the same. And I said, aunty, I had applied for campus housing and probably would get, as there were some vacant houses. But she insisted that it was urgent. 

I had no other option than to search for some other home. And I had to shift to a nearby home within sector-14. Just after few months, I got H#16, Type 3.  

I had left some part of furniture in that home and when I went to take that, I came to know that her younger son, who had taken new Storm Safari had a terrible accident. I could not say anything and came back. After that I never visited that home. Though met these people a few times, nearby sector shopping area. 
One day a friend who was a doctor in PGI, said something and it triggered my mind. Many strange things happened during that time period in that circle surrounding. But why this reverse back memory? -- out of nowhere?

I reminded or should say travelled back many times to know some facts including sector-14. house numbers, people there and surrounding. Who was there in that surrounding and some interactions. Some proposals (and if relation with some scandal?) and some interestingly interwoven stories. So many things, we understand only after so many years.

Somehow, some such accidents, and even deaths happened later on also. There was no meaning of any kinda doubt when they happened. But after this knowledge of codes and cryptic world, so many such happenings became doubtful. Doubtful for a reason. 

Covid-19 happenings put kinda stamp on such doubts. How could be so many coincidences on those specific times, with specific names people and events of happenings? It's kinda, "करे कोई, भरे कोई".  Common person always an innocent and ignorant sufferer in this kinda politics.

I reversed back, as much as I could to understand so many things. As that was the only answer to my doubts. There will be more such posts in this "Interesting World, Interestingly Interwoven". Common people knowledge about such cryptic world can change much. I am just a learner, like so many people there.

No comments: