About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Translate

Facebook Link

Twitter Link

Featured Post

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Violence Video-1, H#16, Type-3

Violence Video-1, H#16, Type-3

Let's start from my entry to H#16, Type-3, on 10.4.2019

I feared something bad as they had already started abusing and threatening me in the filthy and ugly language in the lobby itself. I somehow opened my bag and got the hold of small phone and they threw away my bag. I tried to call security but had not been given even that chance. 

I have been dragged and pushed inside drawing room from lobby by three to four people while I questioned them about my furniture and their motive of pushing me like that. I had been  thrown on the floor while the elder lady sit on sofa and kicked me continuously with legs at chest and belly or wherever she could. 

Shirt has already been torn. Beaten with stick by elder man and kicked by legs by someone. Hit on nose and head multiple times. Blood was flowing through my nose.  

The guy with camera in hand was making selective video clips and abusing and saying something contrary to the happenings in Haryanvi.

Click on Violence Video (1:12)

Or copy paste link: 

https://www.facebook.com/gajenderphogatmain/posts/923165774682294/

(Videos, I had uploaded on Youtube, seems have some problems. So you can check the original source on Gajender Phoghat wall.)

घरां बड़े है यो पीछे से 

Neighbor Lady from H#15: बूढी लुगाई है, छोड़ दे बालां न, विजय बालां न छोड़ दे......... भाइरोइ, ए विजय छोड़ दे बालां न, विजय बालां न छोड़ दे 

दादी, दादी छोड़ न तू एक बे छोड़ दे 

पुलिस आवे है 

(The video making guy calling someone chacha, abusing me in the background. He was standing along-with Dr. Sajjan Dahiya and some other people were also abusing in filthy language and saying)

वीडियो बनाओ बहनचोद कुतिया की 

(I had nothing to say surrounded by so-many hostile, abusive and violent people except or say whatever a person could understand amid such an attack.) 

बनाओ, बनाओ, देखो क्या ( क्या किया हुआ है), बनाओ 

The video making guy: हाँ ये के देख, डंडा लेके भीतर बड़ी है 

डंडा लेके भीतर बड़ी है 

यो डंडा धरा 

डंडा भी धरा है (Please check the video of outside house, while I entered this house)

Neighbor lady: ए विजय रहन दे 

Me: आंटी 

Video making guy: दादी 

दादी तू छोड़ दे एक बे 

गेट बंद करदे तू दादा (If someone has entered your home and that person is alone and you are 3-4 or even more, what will you do? Simply will say, get lost from house, if that's yours and there is no other problem? Or maximum will call university security, maybe till that time you can lock that person? Or whatever these filthy criminals did?).

छोड़ दे तू दादी 

Neighbor Lady: बूढी लुगाई गेले.....     तू भाइरोइ 

या बूढी के लपट गी 

Video making guy: लकडन न देनी है या 

ददा गेट बंद करदो, आप दूर जाओ 

Neighbor lady: ये न मानते कौनसे भी 

Video making guy: एक मिंट रुक जाओ 

या लकडन न देनी 

....देख इसके चाले (The elder man can be listened in the background)

Cries as nose was paining badly, blood was flowing  from nose and mouth. There was  pain of hairs tearing apart and twisting badly, continuous hitting on body.

Violence was going on since time (Check Outside video again 11.30? to 12. something

and MDU security had reached outside this house at ........as per recording given by Dr. Sajjan Dahiya himself. What they were doing there?

No comments: