About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Translate

Facebook Link

Twitter Link

Featured Post

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Outside H#16, Type-3, Recording (Who opened the door?), 10.4.2019

Outside H#16, Type-3 Recording during Violence (10.4.2019)

Who opened the door? 

As per committee, I did.

As per this video?

I got this recording after two to three requests and much later as said earlier. 

Recording is interesting and talks about a staged and well organized crime itself. 

It also talks about "how to convert a script into into theatrical play".

Or "harness the power of theoretical designing for further experimentation".

For that you can apply any kinda "manipulative techniques, alternative ways, additions, deletions, hypes or suppressions -- to name just a few, to get the desired results".

This video is of 31 minute as per my knowledge. Something specific about that?

Last part cut by kalaakars for whatever reasons, I am not able to watch that now on Youtube. 

As per this video

This video timings and in last part where I was leaving this house in spot free clothes (no blood on clothes, kind of perfect dress and hair) raised some questions about this video itself. I don't belong to this technical field, so experts of this field can check better.

Better to check videos of inside house violence on Gajender Phogat FB

These videos are contradictory. So atleast someone is a liar here.

If so much blood was there on me and clothes in those videos inside the house then how that disappeared in this video, when I came outside house? Clothes, hairs in such a perfect, spotless free condition while leaving this house?

As far as I know I had to heavily oil my hairs and wash them after this incidence so that could remove hair knots. Did that also with fingers as was not able to comb hairs next few days, due to pain.

Video 


Or copy-paste given link: Video provided by Sajjan Dahiya/Committee

My car came at H#16, Type-3 on 10-4.2019


I left willingly these pics on my laptop and kalaakars altered even them
Check video in case kalaakars have not altered that.
This pic where it looks like, I have something in the right hand, which had nothing. 
In left, I had my laptop bag, as came straight from office.



For Clarity better watch video
I came with a stick?
If no then committee and this Sajan Dahiya family are one and same thing?
As this video recording guy said, "I came with a danda" and committee wrote the same.

I tried to open the mess wired gate (जाली का दरवाजा) as 

as per my knowledge no-one was there in this house. 

I had put my furniture there after informing authorities that I will do so -- 

till the time of my current house repairs.

But till today, university has not done that any repairs

Any logics?

(2016 allotment to 2022, still under possession)

In 6 years, even normal houses get 2-3 times official paints and other general repairs

And this -- a buchadkhana house, none.


But strangely gate was locked from inside. 
I tried to watch from mess wire, wondering, who could be there?


Waiting for door opening as elders have watched me from inside house 
and were coming towards door.


Door has been opened and I entered lobby.



That's why called this committee BLIND, DEAF.

Neither they had time to listen to me.

Nor watched these videos?

Else would not be able to write at least such blunders in their report.

But then all cases have such blunders including CoVID-19

Rather should say CoVID-19 is even bigger 

as hype and scale was bigger on such a small experiment

-- to know the truth of some murders.

No comments: