About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Translate

Facebook Link

Twitter Link

Featured Post

Before Violence Week Correspondence, Happenings

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Omaxe and Google Googly (1 October, 2018)

Omaxe, Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak

1 October, 2018

Opened google and what was that?

Ditto. How that could be? Landlord omaxe.


I took a home on rent outside campus, gave advance rent. But I was getting some strange signals from here or there. People who were in-between, in all probability knew nothing -- whatever was happening. I was about to shift but decided not to. And some rent drama had started within campus.

September 2018, was psycho special design. You can read again Veerbhan lab case and Psycho Control. 


I had been advised after that (September 2018, Psycho Control) to leave this campus residence, Big Boss house#30, Type-4. Why? To get rid of campus house problems. But the way things were outside campus, it was even more difficult. I had not the confidence to do daily up-down from home, due to fear of more fake case creations and such problems. The lady who was there to help me to get a safe home outside campus, was a simple and helping lady and in all probability ignorant about so many things. 

I watched two houses but did not feel secure due to some factors. The house, I said yes looked better from security point of view. Things were ok up to this point. Then came this contract sign and some play. Play part made me doubtful about my decision to leave campus and was irritating. I wanted to take some time before any decision but signed hesitantly, don't know why. 

On that, this google kalaakari (check above pic) and I had lost whatever confidence I had, to leave campus. Fact was even I was fed up of campus residence problems over the years and wanted to leave campus residence. But somehow, I had been reminded sector-14 scandal design. And I refused to leave campus, come what may. Fight till last would be from here now, was the only option for me.

After some days of rented omaxe house, I bought a freeze, double door LG of some specific colour and put it there in that omaxe house. Don't know why. Nothing else had been shifted there. After a month or so people had started asking in the surrounding, when you will shift there? And I was like questioning myself, would I? Probably, I had started hitting in the dark, for some clues, to get some answers to so many questions. Though, I had a white single door, LG freeze earlier and it was enough for me. 

A flashback: 
Most of my house appliances, including furniture was purchased in 2009, including this LG single door freeze. I had to leave hostel due to an accident and had to rent a home in sector-14, in 2009. There were some designs on some furniture, again irritating and beyond my choice, I had purchased over the years. So many such designs, I could only understand, after few more cases and design studies in 2018 and later on. This time period (2018 onwards) was also for some dissections of some appliances, furniture, lab studies, infrastructure etc. For example campus house freeze dissection and relation of some story/lecture by Professor Khatkar about Er VK Singh in 2010? Er VK Singh was a director of UIET, MDU for a short time period only. Details maybe in some other post of these interesting designs studies and companies/brands names. It's kinda what lies in a name?

Back to topic: 
This omaxe house rent contract also had something (some ID of mine), which I had not provided. Then how these people got that and why wrote that in that contract? I noticed it later on. Need to cross check this last part again, I guess? Phone number and some ID?

They say, being curious is not good for a happy life. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Is it? Probably yes, probably no. Or maybe, the idea of happiness is different for different people or it maybe so overrated at times?

No comments: