Thursday, July 2, 2015

A SOCIETY OF BLOODY HYPOCRITES!

There was not any sexual scandal. But it was not less rather more I guess. It was not for any cause but to teach a lesson to someone who had raised her voice against some wrong of some so called mighty. It may not be rape in any legal sense, but it was that mental rape which was able to kill any strong person. It was day by day torture. There was a time when I cried for help. I wrote and talked to whoever I could. There was a time when I felt like to kill myself. But that had been a simple suicide. A suicide by that gal who had so many so called conditions responsible for that. And by suicide means, this person had got whatever he wanted, to kill me without any kinda suspension. It happened in that society which calls itself morally a bit too much upright. A SOCIETY OF BLOODY HYPOCRITES! 
To show the worthless power and ego, a person at a highly responsible chair abused that the worst way. Played the tamasha of drunk with power publically. He tried to teach a women the power of sex, masturbation and chemicals responsible for that. He along with his goons wrote so much which is too difficult to write in words. He along with his goons wrote everything publically. He talked about what he used to do in 7th and what he does now! His so called doctor friend wrote few posts related to so-called hormones and chemicals responsible for that. Another so-called Professor/Retd. Prof. wrote publically more such posts like what a life without private life! They wrote what type of innerwears I wore or if I was in so-called aadhe-adhure clothes at home. Yes! At home! In bedroom! In bathroom! He even wrote about my body parts the worst way he could. He did live telecast about other people's lives including couples (married or unmarried). It was a live telecast of India's Scandalous Khujhrao! 

No comments: