Saturday, February 28, 2015

Tamaasha Zaari Hai..

Though tone has gone down a bit and now it's mostly on my public posts rather than calls and private space. But then i cannot be sure about later as now most public posts on these profiles are hidden or filtered from me and my friends. That is another kinda magic of internet control.... Public posts and selective visibility!!

Water has Its Way and Flow..
Check my blog post (here) (here)
and 

I do not know if continuously hitting someone also comes under freedom of speech!?!



And such people probably do not know that when waves will come they would not differentiate between common-man and "so-called" reputed ones!! 


Bark's hole business on Darwin:

MY blog's draft:



Hole's whole business!?!


Abhi amaltash, plaash aur Darwin baaki hain... 

No comments: